Privacy & Cookies
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following information about you when you visit our website:
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and operating system
- The pages you visit on our website
- The links you click on our website
- The time and date of your visit
- Your location (if you have enabled location services on your device)
We may also collect information about you if you create an account on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you with the services you request, such as delivering our newsletter or responding to your inquiries
- Improve our website and services
- Send you marketing communications about our products and services
- Target our marketing communications to you based on your interests
- Comply with our legal obligations
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, who help us operate our website and deliver our services
- Our marketing partners, who help us deliver marketing communications to you
- Other third parties, with your consent
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take steps to protect your information, including:
- Using secure servers to store your information
- Using encryption to protect your information when it is transmitted over the internet
- Requiring our service providers to protect your information
You have the following rights with respect to your information:
- The right to access your information
- The right to correct your information
- The right to delete your information
- The right to object to the processing of your information
- The right to restrict the processing of your information
- The right to port your information
You can exercise these rights by contacting us
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to collect information about your browsing activity and to remember your preferences.
- To remember your preferences, such as your language and font size
- To track your browsing activity so that we can improve our website and services
- To deliver relevant advertising to you
- To prevent fraud and abuse
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled. They include cookies that enable you to log in to our website and to use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. This information is used to improve our website and services.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences, such as your language and font size. This means that you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to our website.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertising to you. They collect information about your browsing activity across different websites.
How Can I Control Cookies?
You can control cookies through your browser settings. You can choose to disable all cookies, or to allow only certain types of cookies. However, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use some features of our website.
To learn more about how to control cookies, please refer to the instructions for your browser.
If you have any questions about our Privacy or Cookie Policies, please contact us.